My feedback or feature suggestion is...

Please get somebody to carefully edit the spelling!

I've just done a quick scan of the site and easily picked up two spelling errors - zoomorphic calligraphy is "cleaver" (clever) and the surfing scientist has a trick or two up his sleave (sleeve). Surely the ABC's children's media website would have one or two people who can spell involved in the creation and design, especially on the page for teachers? Or is it going to be on the test tomorrow?

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Caz shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks Daniel for aiming to keep doing the best you can to keep spelling errors to a minimum.

Glad you are welcoming feedback re spelling mistakes.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I thought of saying the same thing, and then thought I should get off someone's back. Also, I am equally "offended" by your punctuation. I will leave it to you to edit. Ha Ha. Enjoy.

• AdminDaniel Mee (Online Manager, Behind the News) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for the corrections. They have been amended. Actually the whole website is just me. Apart from the story pages all other text/images/design is done by me. I try to copy and paste as much as possible as I know I can spell the odd word wrong here and there. Everyone else works on making the actual production. There's not much more I can do to guarantee that this won't happen again other than to say if it's brought to my attention I will change it asap as demonstrated today.
        I'll keep this "idea" open so that anyone else spotting a mistake can add a note.

Feedback and Knowledge Base